Robert Forbes & Associates – RFA Regulatory Affairs
Regulatory Compliance Consultants for Australia and New Zealand
Regulatory affairs and GMP assistance for suppliers of dietary supplements (complementary medicines), foods, cosmetics & personal care products.
Areas of Expertise:
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) regulations
- Medsafe (New Zealand) regulations
- NICNAS requirements – regulations for cosmetic ingredients
- Australian Quarantine & Inspection Service (AQIS) import obligations
- All matters impacting on the supply of:
- Vitamins, minerals and micronutrients
- Herbs, herbal products and nutraceuticals
- Foods, food supplements and sports foods
- Cosmetics and personal care products (includes sunscreens)
- Formulation reviews
- Manufacturing and GMP
- Therapeutic claims and evidence reviews
- Labels and advertising (includes websites and POS)
- Education and training
- Referrals to 3rd party distributors, testing laboratories, manufacturers, project managers,
- sponsor hosts, marketing & product developers
Join our email list to receive our free monthly regulatory affairs newsletter!
Australia’s most experienced regulatory affairs consultancy. We have been helping USA based companies break into the Australian & New Zealand markets for three decades.
RFA Regulatory Affairs can help you succeed in the land down under.
RFA – Real Friendly Advice